ACHIEVE: Free for schools until December 2020
In March, due to the disruption in Scottish education arising from the COVID-19 situation, we offered a period of free access to ACHIEVE for all schools and students.
During this period 1,200 teachers and 4,000 students registered to use ACHIEVE and the resource has been used extensively by schools during the period of lockdown.
We recognise there will likely be continued disruption to learning and teaching over the coming weeks and months. For this reason we have decided to extend the period of free access for all Scottish schools, teachers and students until December 2020.
The Hashtag Learning team is made up of current and former teachers and school leaders, and we strongly believe that supporting schools and learners during this challenging time is our priority.
What is ACHIEVE?
ACHIEVE is a study toolkit for National 5 and Higher and covers 11 of the most common SQA subjects. It can be used both in school and remotely.
Students create individual accounts so they can:
- Review detailed breakdowns of their courses, with key content and learning objectives.
- Complete a self-assessment against each topic to highlight areas of high and low confidence.
- Follow links to past paper questions & solutions and free external resources.
- Watch video tutorials with advice on study and revision strategies.
The Teacher Portal enables teachers to:
- See their students’ progress through each course.
- Review students’ confidence levels for each topic area.
- Identify areas where students require additional support.
Subjects: Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computing Science, Business Management, Modern Studies, Geography, History and Music.
How to sign up
Schools and teachers and students can sign up for a free account.
For more information visit our website.